Version History of Thunderbird 0.3
- Recently Fixed Bugs: The open attachment dialog has had several improvements made to it including a fix for a common 0.2 problem where the "Open With" option was disabled when trying to open an attachment.
- You can place your signature at the top of a message reply if your reply text is configured to be at the top of the message.
- POP accounts can be configured to remove read messages from the server after X days.
- Reading a news article with a background image no longer pegs the CPU at 100%
- Windows and Linux versions properly handle binhex encoded mail attachments.
- POP accounts no longer leave mail on the server by default. To change this, go to Tools / Account Settings / Server Settings.
- Performance Improvements: IMAP has received a huge performance boost and is several times faster than 0.2
- Improved Stability and Polish: This release is based on the Mozilla App-Suite 1.5 final branch and includes all of the stability work that went into Mozilla 1.5.