Version History of Pidgin 2.2.2
Note that due to the way this release was made, it is possible that bugs marked as fixed in 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 will not be fixed until the next release.General changes
- Various bug and memory leak fixes
- Updated gtkspell to include a patch to share Aspell dictionaries among all the input fields to avoid excessive memory usage.
- Updated libxml2 to 2.6.30
- Bonjour protocol now appears even if Bonjour for Windows isn't present (displays message indicating Bonjour for Windows must be installed if you try to log in and it isn't installed).
- libpurple now looks for a default prefs.xml in the CSIDL_COMMON_APPDATA directory (e.g. \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\purple\prefs.xml) similarly to how this is done on other platforms.
- Updated GTK+ Runtime to 2.12.1 rev A.