Version History of WordPress 3.0.2 (IIS)
- Fixed moderate security issue where a malicious Author-level user could gain further access to the site.
- Remove pingback/trackback blogroll whitelisting feature as it can easily be abused.
Other Fixed Issues
- URL not secured in wp-trackback.php
- Pagination in Blog Post Won't Display Past Page 1
- ms-files.php generates bad content-types for REQUEST_URI's with query string
- VHOST both deprecated and required for upgraded MU installs
- Correct license notice
- Plugin fatal error yields irrelevant error message from WordPress
- current_user_can_for_blog() doesn't use map_meta_cap for multisite user admins
- comment_whitelist checking in check_comment
- Constant UPLOADS not working for the main site if MULTISITES is not enabled
List of Files Revised